Monday 8 August 2011

HALF WAY


Getting there just over half way......
Its amazing how quick they do come together.

Im now running out of paper templates so im going to have to start
sewing some blocks together.

I was waiting to do this so i could mix and match the colours better
but its scrappy as. Most of the fabric is bits and pieces of quilts ive have made over time,
plus mum has gone through her scraps for me to.
Mum is doing one to in more country colours scrappy still, so we do so scrap swapping.
Ill try and get some photos of hers on here.

Enjoying this blog and seeing all your lovely hexies..
Till next time.
Sharyn




1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharyn,your flowers look lovely.I made my quilt with scraps that I had in my stash,and was very happy with the end result.
    I have now started another one for my daughter.l
    Looking forward to seeing how your quilt progresses .have a great Christmas .
    Love Laura.x

    ReplyDelete